- injection moulds
- cutting, bending, punching and follow tools
- drilling, clamping, riveting and welding fixtures
- automated multi-purpose technological and assembly machines
- measuring and control devices
Инструментальный цех Виды деятельности:
- milling, coordinate drilling and grinding
- grinding (flat, round)
- electrical discharge machining (sinking, wire cutting)
- measuring, sharpening tools
- assembly of new tools, completion work, testing
- heat processing for larger components
- special heat processing (vacuum hardening and more)
- surface treatment
- special production (e.g. sharpening threads)
The tool workshop also develops and designs moulds, tools, fixtures and devices. Solid Works and CATIA CAD/CAM systems are used for the design phase. Common 2D and 3D formats are processed.
The tool workshop is equipped with all of the technology necessary for producing quality fixtures and tools. Aside from the standard machining systems, the tool workshop also consists of electrical discharge machining technology (EDM wire) on high-precision machines.
The produced moulds are verified at the local injection shop, which consists of injection mould presses with a 2000 kN clamping force. Forming, cutting, bending tools are tested at the OBZOR metal workshop.